Creating and Assigning Templates
Templates are being created using DOC items.
The QMS project comes already with some pre-defined templates, which should be reviewed and adjusted to your company's needs.
In case you want to create new templates
- Click on the main category folder (DOC in this case) and click on Create Documents
- Create a document as described here: Controlled Documents
- Select who can approve the document
- When it's ready, archive the document: Archiving Controlled Documents
- A SIGN item will be created
- Once the SIGN item is approved and signed off, you can select in which project(s) this template should be used. Our default projects for keeping records are QMS_FILE and HR_FILE
- Click on Publish as Template for selected projects.
Now the template can be used in the selected projects.