MatrixQMS - How can I create templates?
Templates are being created using DOC items.
In order to create templates, follow the steps as described here: Templates
- Click on the main category folder (DOC in this case) and click on Create Documents
- Create a document as described here: Controlled Documents
- Select who can approve the document
- When it's ready, archive the document: Archiving Controlled Documents
- A SIGN item will be created
- Once the SIGN item is approved and signed off, you can select in which project(s) this template should be used. Our default projects for keeping records are QMS_FILE and HR_FILE
- Click on Publish as Template for selected projects.
Now the template can be used in the selected projects.
Look at the following video to know how to create a template in a QMS project and publish it in another project: