How can I compare two revisions of a document?
You can always compare the content of a SIGN/DOC item by doing a REDLINE against another version of the SIGN item. This action will show you the differences in the static sections and all the items inside the document that evolves between the two versions:
Find more info on redlining documents.
On the other hand, if you would like to visually compare two revisions of a document, you can do it inside Word:
- you create two word documents and compare those inside word. Note to do so
- download the two document revisions from Matrix as word documents
- Open word
- Go to the Review rider and select Compare two documents
- Select the two word documents
- If needed save the result as Compare.docx and attach it to another document in Matrix.