How can I compare two revisions of a document?
There are two options:
- either you create two word documents and compare those inside word.
- you enable an advanced feature to compare documents in the software
Comparing DOCs and SIGNs in Matrix
- in the admin client, enable the advanced feature "Document Version Compare" for the project holding the documents
- refresh the normal client and select a DOC or a SIGN item
- open the menu "Compare to " and select the other revision
- wait and possibly filter the documents by hiding identical sections/items
See the whole process of enabling the feature and comparing two documents in this video: