How can I apply a custom format to a Document
Normally all documents in a project are generated from the same (empty) word document.
You may want sometime to use a different format (ex: a A3 or Tabloid format for a big traceability table)
If you want to specify a custom word template
- Generate a word template document with the special page format you need (or any other feature)
- Name it "mx_template.docx"
- open the DOC item in Matrix
- through the menu upload the style sheet as attachment
- Save and download the DOC item: it will have the same format as the mx_template.docx you just attached to it