An OR Label Group allows you to define labels which are grouped together in the UI, The labels work completely independent from each other (meaning they can be toggled on/off individually).
For example REQ and UNIT are two labels which can be defined to flag a test as unit and/or regression test.
These labels are defined in the administration client, by creating a group with these two labels.
Labels can easily be ordered by clicking on the up or down arrow besides label name.
Each Or Label is specified using this dialog
- The label id is the internal identifier, which is stored in the database and which can be used in searches.
- The exists in categories field allows you to define the categories for which the user can set the label
- The styling table defines how the label is displayed in the UI:
- There are 4 different appearances (one for each line)
- the look of the label if it is set
- the look of the label if it is not set
- the style of the filter when selected
- the style of the filter when not selected
- Each line has several attributes
- the print text field defines what should be shown in documents when printing an item which has the label set
- When printing labels, they are either shown with a check mark to indicate they are set or a cross to indicate they are not set. The option set show in reports only if set allows to not show labels which are not set.
- set labels when creating new items allows to automatically set items when creating new labels
- if ask user to set labels when creating new items is checked the create dialog will allow the user to set the labels